You only get one chance to make a first impression!
Tips to get your home market ready:
First Impressions Count
- Trim the landscaping
- Mow the yard
- Clear any sidewalks and/or porches
- Clean windows
- Dust furniture, fans, & light fixtures
- Sweep and mop floors
- Deep clean carpets & remove any stains
DeClutter & Rearrange
- Clean off counter tops
- Start packing away non-essential items
- Remove dark curtains or window treatments
- Rearrange furniture to create the most space
- Patch any holes
- Fix any leaky faucets
- Replace any burned-out light bulbs
- Repair/replace any cracked tile or broken windows
Thinking about Selling?
Curious to know what your home could list for in today’s market?